On Time. And on Budget. For organizations, these are the top two concerns when selecting a painting contractor. Not by coincidence, these are the reason that people hire us to handle their large building painting projects.
Whether you are a Project Manager who needs a commercial painter to get their project done on time, a Facilities Manager who needs a painter to work within the organization’s budget, or a Property Manager who needs a responsive painter who can solve a variety of issues, we are the painting contractor built for you.
For more than 15 years, we have been completing commercial painting projects, both large and small, for many local businesses, churches, and colleges. With a large and flexible crew, we can meet tight deadlines and work off-hours so your organization is not disrupted. More than just painting, we can tackle extensive repair projects and other finishes such as wallcoverings, feature walls, and flooring. Our professional estimators provide detailed cost proposals and help organizations find budget-friendly solutions to their painting, renovation, and maintenance needs.
Like we said, on time and on budget. That what commercial painting projects require…and that’s what we deliver.
“Stirling’s ability to work around our schedule is awesome. We came in the next morning and the project was done!”
“Our firm does a lot of construction work on campus. We work on tight deadlines and every step counts. Stirling is our go-to painter because they are there we need them and we can trust them on campus.”
Why Hire Stirling Painting and Renovations?
- Large crew size = shorter project duration
- Work well with other contractors
- Flexible scheduling / work off-hours
- Use of the best products for long-lasting surface protection
- Clean and orderly work minimizes disruption in places of operation
- Competitive painting pricing and long-range budget consults
- In-house design and color consultation
- Access high and hard to reach areas
- OSHA safe work practices
What we do:
- Interior Painting of Walls, Ceilings, and Trim
- Wallcovering Removal and Installation
- Drywall Patching and Repairs
- High-Ceiling Painting
- Epoxy Painting of Floors
- Specialty Painting of Metals and Cabinetry
- Exterior Painting
- Masonry Restoration
- Pressure Cleaning
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- High-Production Spray Painting
Associated Services Provided:
- Commercial Flooring – Luxury Vinyl Plank, VCT, Carpet, Carpet Tile
- Lighting and Electrical Upgrades
- Drop Ceiling Repairs
- Woodwork Restoration
- Feature Walls
Industries We Serve:
- Health Care
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Real Estate
- Corporate Offices
- Manufacturing and Warehousing
- And Many Others