Meet the team
We know that hiring and inviting a complete stranger to come work in your home or business can be stressful. We do everything possible to eliminate that stress, and more importantly earn your trust.
From the first time you meet Andy or Jeremy … through the time our crew is on hand to complete your job … to the moment our last crew member has said “goodbye” and leaves you to sit back and enjoy our work … we are constantly concerning ourselves with the issues critical to reaffirming your decision to choose us as your painting contractor.
- Honesty — providing a fair price for a quality job, completed as described and on time as promised.
- Respect — treating your home and family as we would our own.
- Professionalism — always conducting ourselves in proper manner.
- Courtesy — offering to do little things here and there just because it’s the right and polite thing to do … like offering to dust off a chandelier or hang a Christmas wreath while we are in your home.
- Quality — delivering a professional paint job that even the most discerning eye cannot find fault with.
To be honest, there are plenty of painters out there who can paint very well and do nice work. The challenge for us is earning your trust and proving our worth so that you’ll choose us. Not just for this current project — but for the next one a few months from now as well. And a few years from now, too. We want to become the one and only painter you’ll ever use. The one you’ll always proudly and without any hesitation refer to a friend or family member. This is consistently our goal.